- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Springboard Events Ltd being the company organising events you may be attending, or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site’ means the Springboard website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, our services or visiting our site.
2. How you can contact us:
Address: Springboard Events Ltd, Bigram, Port of Menteith, Stirling, FK8 3LF United Kingdom.
3. Information we may collect about you
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete contact forms, or provide us with your details over the phone. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number. We may also collect information when you register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list and a separate opt-out and policy will be provided at time of registering for a specific event.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
- We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to paragraph 6 below.
- Information we receive from third parties: We do not at present collect information about you from third parties that we work with in relation to this site. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to that website on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4. Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Other entities including the Clarion Group. Where the relevant Clarion Group entity is outside the EEA, we would only transfer data where an appropriate safeguard such as EU model clauses or Privacy Shield certification exists between the entities.
- Any other Clarion Group entity or selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes (such consent will be sought prior to our sharing of this data).
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
7. Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
8. How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Where you have not participated, attended or registered to attend or participate in one of our events, or otherwise engaged with us in four years, we will delete your data, unless we have an obligation to retain it for longer (for example for taxation purposes).
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
9. Where we store your information
Where you are interacting with a Clarion entity located inside the EU, our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
10. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officers details are provided on Page 1 of this policy. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data.
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk